Catherine is 8 months old today! I feel like she is getting so big. She can now sit up, roll around, babble (mamamama and dadadada and nomnomnom) and LOVES finger food. She never got into baby food, but we've been giving her little baby finger foods and she is constantly eating. She is just always hungry! She has started doing this ridiculously cute bleating thing when she's talking to her toys. She sounds just like a little lamb. And she loves music. When she hears a tune she likes she starts bouncing. So cute. She gives sweet little baby kisses. She likes to reach out and hug my face. Ugh, I love her so much. On the days when Evie is driving me completely nuts (I love Evie, she is just a typical two year old) Catherine keeps me grounded and can always make me smile.
Evie is the same as ever. Stubborn. Smart. Demanding. She's my little ball of energy. She is recently obsessed with Winnie the Pooh (a welcome obsession after the whole Yo Gabba Gabba phase) and we bought her Madagascar, and she loves dancing along with it. I love my girls. They are so precious to me, and I am SO GLAD I have them in my life. Even if I haven't slept in nearly three years.
No comments:
Post a Comment