Thursday, October 6, 2011

36 Weeks

So, I have been to the hospital three times this pregnancy (all in the past 4 weeks) for preterm labor.  The first two times I didn't think I was actually in labor, but Tuesday night I really really did.  When they told me that the several hours of painful contractions only 2 minutes apart weren't doing a dang thing, I thought I would lose my mind.  8 hours.  8 hours I had contractions 2-4 minutes apart.  Nope.  No baby.

When I went in for my appointment yesterday my midwife told me that the baby was low, and everything looked like it was ready to go.  She thinks if I would have some strong contractions, I would go into labor.  Which is awesome.  Except I had 8 FREAKING HOURS of strong contractions the day before and they didn't do a dang thing.  But, I'm keeping faith.  Even if she doesn't come on her own, she will be here in 2 weeks and 5 days, and I am SO EXCITED to meet her. 

So... whenever you're ready little girl, we are wanting to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment