Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Watoga 2011

Last week Jordan, Evie, and I went on vacation with my parents to Watoga State Park, West Virginia.  It was so much fun!  We had a great cabin right next to the river, did lots of bike riding, some hiking, some swimming, and lots of relaxing.  Evie had such a great time with my parents and her Aunt Abby.  And Jordan and I had a lot of fun, too!

Our Cabin

Getting Evie ready for a ride to Jack Horner's

First bike ride!  
Paddle boat ride!

Hanging out around the cabin

Hiking

The group at the top of the hike

Family photo!
Hanging out at the cabin

Mom's fish

Evie hammin' it up at the pool

Halfway through our 15 mile bikeride (I was 24 weeks pregnant, mind you)

Mmm, popcicle

Evie and Dad

Asleep in the trailer

Watching everyone play tennis

Picking flowers for Granddaddy
Funny face on the hike

Hiking is so exhausting...

No comments:

Post a Comment