Thursday, July 21, 2011

25 Weeks


I had my 24 week appointment today!  I completely forgot about it two weeks ago, so I had to reschedule.  Oops.  But everything looks great.  I'm measuring right where I should, as is Baby.  I'm doing much better with my weight gain this time around.  My prepregnancy weight was 11 pounds higher than it was with Evie, but I'm only 4 pounds heavier than I was at this point in my pregnancy with Evie.  

She's been moving and kicking a lot recently, and my Braxton Hicks contractions have been more frequent.  It's also been hella hot this week, and I've been getting hot flashes, so we keep the fan out in the living room to blow on me when I get hot.  But all in all this pregnancy has been much easier than my first, and in three months I'll have a new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment