Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big Sister!


It's been a crazy couple of weeks.  We found out about a week ago that Evie is going to be a big sister, and we couldn't be more thrilled!  It took us two cycles to get pregnant, and boy am I glad it didn't take any longer.  Trying to have a baby is emotionally exhausting.  Evie wasn't exactly planned, so I was pretty surprised that I didn't get pregnant right away.  But in hindsight, two cycles really isn't that bad.  But I was really excited to wake up one morning to that positive pregnancy test!

...or three
Babby the Sequel is due sometime in late October or early November from what I can figure, but I'm hoping to have an ultrasound to confirm that in a few weeks.  My cycles have been really long since Evie was born, so I'm not exactly sure when I'm due.

So far I'm feeling pretty good.  I've had minimal morning sickness so far.  It's been worse this morning, so we'll see what happens.  I can't believe I'm going to have two babies this fall... 

No comments:

Post a Comment