Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bed Rest

After some bleeding on Friday the 11th I have been put on moderate bedrest.  I don't have to stay in bed, but I'm supposed to rest... a lot... until they have confirmed that my placenta has moved.  Which I won't know for another 5 weeks.  I'm not worried about the baby at all, she has been moving, kicking, and generally making me uncomfortable for weeks so I know she's fine.  Haha! 

I am 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant, less than 18 weeks to go!  I have started working on her bedding, and it looks really cute!  I'll post some pictures once I get some stuff finished.  So far I have the quilt top done. 

But yeah, I haven't been doing too much.  I've been picking up some hours at Blessings to bring in some extra money, but other than that I've enjoyed being a stay at home wife.  The dishes get done, the laundry doesn't pile up... I'd say that the apartment stays cleans except I have all my sewing stuff strewn about, that's not accurate.  But I'm feeling pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment