6 years ago this little girl came into the world and warped every preconception I had about being a mother. I am so proud of the sweet girl she has become. The toddler years were rough, but over the past year I realized it was all worth it. Parenting isn't easy, but Evie is proof that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. She is such a good kid. She's so smart and funny and sweet, and I'm so very glad I get to be her mother.
In leu of a big party this year, we took all 4 kids to Busch Gardens. The weather was beautiful and we all had a great time! They are already asking to go back. Here are some pictures (I didn't take many) to mark the occasion.
 |
| Lydia (5 weeks) sleeping in line |
 |
| Evie and Catherine on their "favorite ride" |
 |
| Splash pad! |
 |
| Emmy and I on a ride |
 |
| On the swings! |
 |
| Catherine and her giant bag of popcorn |
 |
| Lydia and her ridiculous Mary Poppins hat, doing what she did most of the trip |
We are in the process of moving (more details to come) and our birthday party plans with Jordan's brother fell through when his family all got sick that weekend. She has yet to get a birthday cake. Poor kid. We will certainly make it up to her!
Happy Birthday to my biggest princess. I love you so much, my Evangeline!
No comments:
Post a Comment