Wednesday was doctor day at our house. Two daughters needed visits. Evie is 4 1/2 and I finally got her into her 4 year appointment. She is growing perfectly, still sitting on that 10th percentile line at 32 pounds and 39 1/2 inches tall. She is doing everything a four year old should be doing. I have been so amazed by her since she started school. I can't believe some of the stuff her little brain is able to retain. She is really into art, and I still need to get her into an art class. She spends a couple hours a day drawing and coloring, and she is constantly bringing me little notes and pictures that she made for me. She and I are beginning to fall into a groove. She can still be difficult, but I enjoy her so much.
Emiliana is 12 months and 31 inches tall, which puts her in the 95th percentile for height. She has dropped down to 75th percentile in weight, at 22 1/4 pounds. The pediatrician said it is probably due to her walking (WALKING?!) and burning more calories. She is also doing everything she should be doing. She has this adorable pucker face she makes when she wants a kiss, and has learned to blow kisses and knows that a tiger growls and a duck quacks. She's still as adorable as ever. I love that baby.
Good news all around. Yay for healthy toddlers!
No comments:
Post a Comment