Monday, September 23, 2013

Busy

I am a busy woman. I know this because anytime I go anywhere with all three kids someone tells me so. "You sure are busy!" Yes. Yes, I am.  I haven't even managed to sit down and blog. I have no inspiration. I am loving my life right now, but it's not very interesting. Diapers. That is essentially what my life is full of right now... lots and lots of diapers.

Today Jordan starts a new position at Costco. He has been part time since he started working there over six years ago. He is finally starting a full time position, and while I am very grateful for the financial security it will bring, it will also mean some changes. It's essentially second shift, so he's working 2:30-11:00 pm. It's nice because he'll get to see the girls more, but we'll lose our evening adult time. Of course, I'll get some much needed alone time, so that's nice. But I will also have to handle dinner, cleanup, bath, and bedtime alone. So it will be an adjustment. I am, however, very grateful for this change, and I know we will get used to it.

I am living life day to day. Some days I feel like I am wearing thin, like there just isn't enough of me to go around. I can't give everyone the attention they need. But other days things run smoothly, and we just keep trucking along.

And while my life is pretty uninteresting, and while I am in desperate need of a full night of sleep, I am very happy to be so busy. Especially when I get to see this little face in the morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment