Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jordan asked me to be his girlfriend in the wee hours of the morning on March 17th, 2006.  We have in the past celebrated on the 16th, but since that is also his brother's birthday and Catherine's 5 month birthday, I decided to celebrate today instead.

I was woken up this morning by a very happy leprechaun.  She allowed me all of 6 hours of sleep last night.  It's a good thing she's so cute.


















I then made green pancakes.  Evie was VERY excited about this.  Notice that she never puts her pacifier down...
Yum!

And since next week my daughter is turning TWO, and I'm making the cake, I decided to make a St. Patty's Day cake to practice.  And I must say: I rock.  And it tastes REALLY good!

We had Chinese food for dinner.  And we're now watching Inception.  Because, you know, this is America. *cough* Okay, it's not very festive, but LOOK AT THAT CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment