Saturday, December 10, 2011

Evie's 20 Month

We finally made it to Evie's 18 month appointment... now that she's 20 months.  She is 21 pounds (FINALLY over 20) which is in the 3rd percentile, and 32 1/2 inches tall, which puts her in the 50th percentile.  Long and skinny, as always.  She's incredibly smart, our pediatrician is always amazed by her verbal abilities.  He puts her on the vocal level of a 2- 2 1/2 year old.  And as usual, he couldn't stop talking about what a happy, good natured baby she is.  That's my girl!

I also brought up Catherine's reflux issues.  The fact that she fusses almost non stop, and the ungodly amount of spit up... I was relieved that he prescribed her Zantac, and it has made a HUGE difference.  She still spits up, but not nearly as often, and her mood has definitely improved.  She has her 2 month appointment next week (hopefully) so I'll be able to update more on her then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment